Monday, October 25, 2010

MishMash

Hello all of you who read this!
Uh...is there really anyone out there?

Oh well, even if there is not, someday I will print this off and make a book out of these posts!
=)

I would like to tell you that our little cutie, at her 2 month checkup, weighed 11lbs. 11.5oz!!
She was also 23 inches tall!  (or long, I guess!)
She and I took her three vaccinations like champs.
Only one of us cried with real tears.
We are both so grateful to a wonderful daddy to hold our hands and help us be strong!
=)
Ellie is smiling all sorts now, and even scrunches her nose when she does a really big smile!
She is discovering her hands.
She stares at them as she opens and closes them, 
also they now "hold" her pacifier in her mouth when she is tired! 
It's super cute!
During tummy time she lifts her head up and her legs and rocks, almost rolling over!
Oh, and her face turns bright red as she strains to lift up a hand and only be supported by one arm and her tummy!

Everything seems to be going okay on the school front.
Mr. Dawson is doing FANTASTIC in his classes!
I am doing my best to practice everyday.
I can honestly say that during the week days I can manage for sure 1 hour each day.
Sometimes more, depending on how soundly Ellie stays asleep and how clingy she is.
Weekends...well...I could definitely see some improvement!
But we are all making it work!

If you would like to read about my brothers adventures while he is on his mission go here.

Other than that, I need to learn to say no.
Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment