Monday, July 26, 2010

So close

Today I had two students' mothers tell me that they don't plan to see me next week.
The expect a text that says, "I'm in labor, see you in a month!" this week.
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
How I would LOVE for that to happen.
We shall see.

On another note, I have a friend who was induced last night to have her baby girl.
Haven't had word on the whole ordeal, but I am sure it must have gone well and she is loving being a mom!

Uh.
That's it!

Okay, not really.
I have a confession.
I was hoping that during this lunch break between teaching that my water would break and I'd have to call off the rest of the afternoon teaching!
Am I horrible that I don't want to teach anymore,
but would rather start this new mommie thing?
Don't answer that.
=)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I do hope she makes her appearance soon, but I have a confession-- the blanket still isn't done! I took it with me to the family reunion last weekend, and I managed to unravel a TON of it while I was unloading the car! Agghh!
    So this is what I'm thinking-- I need to get you the baby clothes before she's born and grows out of them, and I'll get you the blankie as soon as I can! I'm sorry I'm such a slacker T!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rach,

    Don't fret! All will be well!!

    Love ya,
    T

    ReplyDelete