Friday, July 23, 2010

News!

On Wednesday my brother reported to the MTC.

Thursday we had a doctors appointment.
The midwife was skeptical of checking my cervix,
because the week prior I was only a possible 1.
Well, as of Thursday I am a 2 and 80% effaced!
This is super exciting!
The midwife thinks I might hold the chance of actually delivering early!
We will see, I am trying not to get my hopes up.

Yesterday evening, Mr. Dawson and I were chatting on our way to....
well I don't remember where we were going but we were in the car.
Anyway he was saying how it is funny that we send texts and tell people about the dialation and effacement, cause it's a pretty private affair!
And you know what, it's true!
Except for the fact that I think most people don't really think about what it is involving other than the fact that the baby is that much closer to making it here! =)

The movie Letters to Juliet,
have you seen it?
No?
YOU MUST SEE IT!
Maybe I am just way hormonal, I dunno, but I loved the chick flick!
I thought it was really well done and when it is cheap enough for me to buy on DVD I will be the proud owner of the movie!

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment