I officially have one.
Always thought that maybe I had one...
I could always come up with something if some one asked me
But this is for real and will never change.
People who move out and don't leave the place cleaner than when they moved in.
I know it's hard work to make something cleaner than when you first moved in,
but seriously just think to yourself if you want to be cleaning your new place that still has someone else's toothpaste crud on the bathroom drawers, sauce that exploded onto whatever was near by, crud in the grout, sticky finger prints....
Come on!
Okay, now I am done ranting and raving
man.. that's a good pet peeve to have! How rude.. and I'd say mostly rude of your apartment management to not have that place detailed before you got there.. I used to be an apartment manager and I would never have someone move into someone else's filth! (Don't feel bad if you need to complain the the manager of this one..) good luck! Where is your new apartment? We mailed you a baby shower invite to your old address so hopefully it will be forwarded on to you..
ReplyDelete