As I was organizing I came across some quotes that I had written down from one of the first firesides I attended here in NM.
I honestly can't remember the Brother's name who spoke to us,
All I remember is that I was in the choir that sang and that his last name starts with a K.
I hope that these can have some meaning to you,
just as I have found in the second time around in reading them.
"You have the capacity to learn, if you are humble enough to realize you don't know it all."
"We all have a certain amount of time, it is up to us to decide what we do with it."
"When was the last time you were intellectually fatigued?"
"Don't get clan-ish, because you cannot be a light unto the world if you're surrounded by those who have lights."
"Just your presence says something, because people know what you stand for and they want to be like you, but they can't if you're not there."
A quote that I found from a funeral service program:
Supposing today were your last day on earth.
The last mile of your journey you've trod;
After all of your struggles, how much are you worth
How much can you take home to God?
Don't count as possessions your silver and gold.
For tomorrow you leave those behind.
And all that is yours to have and to hold
Is the service you've given mankind.
~Anonymous
Was it Dr. Komadina?
ReplyDelete