Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am blessed

Wanna know the reasons I found TODAY?
To bad, I'm gonna share anyway! =)

1. My life was preserved, and the car, from two accidents!
2. We have a church distribution center within driving distance to us!
3. Mr. Dawson has a steady income!
4. I have the most wonderful friend who is an amazing hairdresser that I trust my hair with!
5. I am generally a healthy person!
6. We have the opportunity to move into a bigger apartment!
7. My recital was accidentally recorded!
8. Mr. Dawson loves sugar and will go on a dessert run with me!

Explainations:
1. There is this light when you exit off the freeway to Avenida Cesar Chavez.
(our exit to get home)
This light I have seen run many times by people when the light is green for me and red for them....They really have to notice they run it...
Today for some reason after my light turned green I decided to give it just two seconds before I made my turn, even though all cars on both sides were stopped.
It is a good thing I listened to this prompting because during the first second a car came whizzing through the intersection.
Going WAY faster than the speed limit.
Had I gone through I am very certain that I would have been T-boned and suffered either very bad injuries or have passed away and not been able to see what my husband thought of my new hair-do!
2.-3. Self explanatory I think.
4. My friend did my hair for my wedding reception here in ABQ and I didn't even tell her what to do and I loved it!
She can cut my curly hair and make it look good.
She also can put amazing highlights in my hair when I have the guts to do it for the first time!
(that was what I did today!)
5. My asthma has been crazy this allergy season.
The doctors just upped my dose on both of my inhalers...and my nose is runny/stuffy!
But I am getting better and my cough and runny nose are dying down!! =)
6. Enough said!
7. I got a free DVD and CD of my performance!
Done by the most professional recording studio our school has!
Meaning it's a decent quality!
8. Went to Route 66 and got a cookie sunday
It's huge and delicious.
We are both will have a sugar crash within the next hour

These are the reasons I am blessed TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment