A week ago my family came into town for the ultrasound and my recital
We went to the temple with my brother (it was his second time!)
I could fit into any dress I wanted that day...
Tonight I am going to the temple, and have found that all the cute outfits that fit me last week,
DO NOT fit this week.
I am totally not exaggerating!
So I guess when I go looking for shirts I must also look for church clothes too!
Is your brother going on a mission soon? Where to?
ReplyDeleteHe sure is! Taipei, Taiwan. July 21st is the day he reports.
ReplyDeleteholy cow! that's a crazy call. good for him.
ReplyDeleteHey Tresann, I found your blog from Angela's, hope that's ok. Super excited for your little girl!! Hope you get to feel her more frequently soon. (Then it never stops!!)
ReplyDeleteyou will totally feel her move.. and right now I don't feel mine all the time anyways. with emma it wasn't until i was well into the 3rd trimester that the movements were bigger and more regular. i wouldn't worry too much about it...
ReplyDelete