Tuesday, January 26, 2010

catching up

Dear 7 or so readers (plus stalkers who won't readily admit they read this page),

I would like to catch you up on the christmas photos that I didn't put up.

Here they are! With some narration...


Huh? I don't get it what does this mean?

Really?!?!?

Sweet!! I get it now!

I am one buff aunt you won't mess with my future niece/nephew!

This is one good looking family! Welcome to the crew little baby!

Yay! So excited!!

Thanks for the shirt Guys!

AHHH!!! I saw the ultrasound on the back of the shirt! YAY!!!!


Here is the info you all want:

Yes, I am pregnant

I am 12 weeks along

The due date is 8/8/10, or if my dad has his way, 8/9/10 =)

In about 2ish months I will know officially if it is a boy or girl

Why did I have an ultrasound at 6 weeks?

I was having some troubles and they wanted to make sure that everything was okay,

especially because of my prior circumstances.

And yes my dear friends, you can share this information with all you care to tell!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Very Exciting!!! Very happy for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Dawson, Baby Dawson! I'm so stoked for your arrival. If you are a girl born on the eigth, my mom thinks you should be named Bonnie. Just kidding.
    Hooray, Tresann! I'm waiting to know if I'll be making a baby boy blanket or a baby girl blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Rach! I will let everyone know as soon as I know if it is a boy or girl!!! But unfortunately we probably have to wait 2ish more months....unless my doctor says otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are SO excited and HAPPY for you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete