Oh! I should tell you why I started thinking about this. Partly because last night I was encouraging my mother-in-law to do volunteer work rather than take on a job when she moves....because of reasons she told me. Secondly because of my friend Tricia's note of FB.
1. Be a volunteer at a children's hospital. I have always wanted to do this. I mainly got the idea after reading the book SAM by Jack Weyland. The Single Adults dress up as clowns and go make the kids smile...
2. Locks of love....as I've said in a previous post I am going to accomplish this one! I've always been terrible at it because every summer it just gets so hot I want my locks chopped off short....in the end I always regret it. But I WILL NOT do that this summer!
3. Run for the Zoo, here in NM. Ever since I found out that my dear friend Lou does this run, about 2ish years ago, I have wanted to do it! May 2010 here I come!
4. Try out a fake bake. I know I know. So many of you may be astonished. But i have seriously wanted to try it out. I had been 95% a few weeks ago, but then I let the little voice in my head con me out of going.
5. Spend the whole summer reading many of the classics that I haven't had the chance to read before.
Okay okay, so I know that there are more, I just can't recall all of them right now! Though looking at these 5 it doesn't seem so intimidating.....maybe I could accomplish them this summer?!?!?!!
I love all of your schemes and dreams!
ReplyDelete