Thursday, April 2, 2009

The First Weekend of April

So I am about to be very cheesy....you have been warned!!! =)

This weekend marks one year of two very important events.
1. Mr. Dawson's and mine first date
2. The first time I met all of Mr. Dawson's family.....yes it was after one date!

So first off here are the weird things.....
First date:
So much in common I was bound and determined that I could never see Mr. Dawson again, it's just creepy to have the exact, and I mean EXACT, same answers when playing 20 questions on a first date.
But then at the end of the date when he was driving us to dessert, and me home, I found myself wishing that he would ask me to come over to watch General Conference with his fam, or at least play games....I had heard lots about their sunday game nights....

The next day he texted me and said i was invited to watch Sunday conference with his fam....I already had plans with my girls and two boys.....but I did go over for games Sunday night...and that was when I found he was at least slightly more than kinda interested in me!

So strange.  

Anyways I am excited cause tomorrow we get to fly to AZ after school and visit my family and watch conference with them, well Saturday's.... AND we get to see one Prego sis-in-law!  I wish we could see the other, but unfortunately that is too great of a distance and price.....=(  

Even better.....My little bro just texted me asking if I could teach him how to legit slow dance for prom!!!!  WOw!!! I can't believe my brother actually asked me!  I am stoked!  I just hope i can remember all the moves that stunned me that guys knew how to do at my first YSA dance here in NM....and my dance class that I had!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment