With all sincerest of apologies I beg for forgiveness on missing the get together this Sunday evening. I know that it may seem that I am full of excuses, but this one is of a very serious matter to me.
Mr. Dawson has fallen ill.
It took a few days for the doctors to actually figure out what he has, and has been a long and painful week for the both of us. We found out this evening that Mr. Dawson may be sick for longer than we had hoped, (we don't know a specific time frame) but that we both have something to learn and gain from this trial.
With his illness, and the medication being taken, comes some side-effects that leave me wanting to make sure I am near and able to help him at a moments notice. Not only is this hard for him, but is hard for me as well. It's tough to have the one you rely on crumble to such a level that it is hard for them to have enough energy just to take care of themselves, let alone you too.
So as Mr. Dawson and I are learning to get through this, with the challenges of the last three weeks of school and finals creeping up on us as well, please be patient with me as you suggest opportunities to see you that I may decline.
I am so grateful for our Father in Heaven and for his love for us. Also for the power of righteous priesthood holders and the power of blessings. Please keep us in your prayers, but also don't be afraid to offer up opportunities for fun. They help us know that we are still loved and remembered by all of you......and we are bound to get a bit stir crazy at some point!
Thank you for your love and understanding! Know that you are all in my prayers and I miss you too!
Eh-- wasn't really a party anyway. Just brought a few friends in to say hello to my house-guests, who I was honestly glad to be rid of by the time they left.
ReplyDeleteCan I do anything for you guys? Call me or text me if you need anything.
Love ya!