Well this doc said basically the same thing. Take it easy. Once you start hurting pop the ibuprofen and then take a break. Especially with the violin. So I am FREE!!!! Hooray! And this afternoon I picked up my sparkling clean violin and newly haired bow from Robertson's! I will play my first violin ditty in 2.5 weeks tomorrow morning! YAY!!!!
p.s. the orthopedic doc was an older gentleman who wore a baby blue boy tie!!! AND it was one of those tie your own ones too!!! He was pretty darn awesome!
p.p.s. As far as the title of this post goes, this same "Awesome" doc told me that after one month I would feel good as new. If not I would need to get it looked at again....
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteT!!!!! Thats great news!!!! I am glad you get to start playing again and you are somewhat feeling better!!! We cant wait to hear you play again!!! Any concerts coming up?
ReplyDeleteGlad you are healed... need to hear that pretty music you play! Sounds like married life is good to you both... we love you!
ReplyDelete