Monday, February 9, 2009

I am a Klutz.....

So I need to inform the blogging world about how klutzy I am.  I dunno if that's really how you spell it, but that is the way I am going to!  So I went home to AZ this weekend for a previously scheduled Doc's appt., met the new addition to our family.....Daisy our new horse! Everything was going well, when I got home on Saturday evening I ended up tripping backwards over Justin's backpack, caught my fall with my hands but I must have positioned my left hand/arm funny, cause boy was I in pain!  We iced it and watched it all night to make sure it didn't swell, and thankfully it didn't.  We think it must be a bruised, pinched, tweaked, or something else muscle.  unfortunately certain movements still hurt, quite a bit!  I will get better though!!  Promise!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the movements requiring you to play your violin are not the ones that cause too much pain.

    ReplyDelete