Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One month!

Holy wow!  It's been one month today since I got married! 

In this time frame I have:
....cooked perhaps 14-ish meals (I really didn't keep count)
....made a delicious Sunday breakfast 4 Sunday's in a row 
....been in school for a full week
....gotten sick once
....been kicked out of my bed once
....tried sleeping on the couch once, and that didn't fly!  =)
....been kicked in different places 5 times while sleeping
....made my husband lunch 6 times because he "forgets" to make one himself
....learned to drive stick and not be so scared while driving!  (First day on my own I only stalled 4 times!)
....only took one picture of a meal I made, I learned from Mr. Dawson who I saw take a picture of his first pizza he ever made from scratch on his own!  I made egg drop soup!
....realized things that I never realized about myself before, thanks to Mr. Dawson!  
....done 9 loads of laundry in 2 weeks!  Holy Heck!!  
....love my hubby more than I did before we got married!
....got my first calling in a family ward
....semi set up house, but hey!  It's good for now! =)

I am sure there are more things but I must get dinner started soon and also get a move on with homework and whatever else there is I must do!!

p.s. the picture uploader thing isn't working....maybe I will post pics another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment