Wow!!!! For those of you who were not able to watch the General Relief Society Broadcast I would highly suggest finding a way that you can!!! It was incredible.
Sis. Beck's words of telling the sisters to rise up and fulfill the potential that the Relief Society has, that we need to assist the priesthood in building up the gospel. We are never released from the sisterhood of Relief Society; everyone is needed. The Lord NEEDS the help of his daughters to fulfill his work!
I loved Sis. Thompson's words that reminded us that service doesn't need to be big, and can be done right within our own homes or neighborhood, there is no reason to think we need to do big extravagant things for service.
But it truly was Pres. Uchtdorf's words that affected me most. It was as if my father was speaking to me. He said everything that I needed to hear, he used the language I understand especially at this time in my life. I am going to strive to live by the teachings he presented, knowing full well that it is almost again the grain that I have been living my life! But I WANT to be better. I want to be the woman he was talking about and I want to be able to make beautiful creations without the fear of critics, most especially my internal one!!!!
These talks were just incredible. Please read them, or watch, or listen to the broadcast if you get the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment