but I'm ENGAGED!!!! To Justin Troy Dawson!!! We are thinking about getting married during winter break! He proposed while we were visiting our grandparents, who are both serving missions in Nauvoo, IL, with my family! I had no idea and was so surprised!!! hahaha!! Oh my! any questions? drop them my way....but i am sure all of you already knew that I was engaged....
Hahaha!! Congratulations! I am sooo happy for you! Can we see the ring please!?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve the very best! What an awesome proposal! Distance sure makes the heart grow fonder! You have had the Summer of your life traveling all over and the best is yet to come! We are so happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the photo and the reaction on your face! The ring is beautiful - great job to Justin!
ReplyDeleteSo were you completely taken off gaurd or did you have a pre-proposal conversation indicating that you would say yes if he asked you? If not props to him for having the confidence and insight to ask.
ReplyDeleteCompletely off guard! I had no idea!
ReplyDeleteit wasn't a suprise...wasn't it I who was calling you Van Drawson on your first date?
ReplyDeleteokay thats true!!! lou had it picked out!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that's the cutest picture of you I've ever seen in my life. Serious. Whoever took that picture truly captured it! I am SO happy for you!!
ReplyDelete