Thursday, July 17, 2008

AMERICA!!!!!

So I am back from my amazing trip to Italy!!!! I was sitting next to a German and when we were rounding into Philly he says, "It's beautiful!" My reaction was not quite the same, but I thought about his reaction for sometime on my way home and realized that America is beautiful, just in it's own way. The sky scrapers of the city and all the buildings are beautiful. Maybe not as beautiful as the countryside escape that I had been enjoying, BUT it really was a wondrous sight to see! Italy was incredible and so was my day in Munich!

Funny story.....I was talking to Justin on the phone while looking for my gate in Philly....and as I found it, SURPRISE!!! an incredible family was sitting there waiting to board the same plane i wanted to board!!! Guess the family? The Hobbs'!!!! They were on their way home from Italy too!!! It was so great to see them and talk with them and share our travel stories together!!!

Well I guess that's about it for now!! Life is great! I am counting my blessings and am so grateful for what I have in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love that you to go there! It's on my list... should 've planned it with you!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should have come!!! But I want to go back sometime....or to Australia...so lets go there together!?!?!

    ReplyDelete