Monday, August 25, 2008

First day...dun dun duuuunnnnnnnn.....

Once again I am sitting here trying to realize why I freak out every year on the first day of school eve! Seriously the first day is a piece of cake, as long as you don't get lost. Normally you don't end up with homework, you just go over the syllabus, and you see old friends and meet new ones! But here's the scoop for me. I think I freak out, STILL, because I am away from home and my mommie isn't here to hug me goodbye/luck before I go out the door.

Wonderfully for me I live in this day in age where we have cell phones and I was able to talk with my mom last night and tell her my woes. AND she called me this morning to tell me good morning and that she loved me, also to wish me luck! Oh, what a fabulous mother!

I went to school and was able to set us a "random" "meet me here..." with my fiance twice! Both of which were brief since we both had classes to catch, but it was nice to be able to get a hug from someone who loves me! Classes, well...., it looks like it should be a pretty good semester. A few classes that I will have to work hard in. (many of you may be saying, well duh! it's school. But for me I am really talking about those classes that are going to kick my butt!) I will also be spending a bit of dinero for my photography class! I am excited I finally get to take photo, but the fees are what I didn't count on!

All in all today was a first day of school. I can't wait for FHE tonight!!! And the realization that I really won't be seeing Justin very often now that school is in session, we are going to have to plan our get togethers. I also can't wait for FOOTBALL to start!! I love going with my friends to them!!

That in a nut shell is my first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment