Saturday, February 16, 2008

Privite-izing the blog....

HAhaha yeah it's true. I am gonna follow my favorite seminary teacher's example. But I also have a "spicy" blog I wanna write, but.......I'd rather see who reads my blog before I do write it! Maybe that is a sign that I shouldn't write it? I dunno, but either wayI am making my blog for certain eyes only! so....send me and email if you wanna keep reading this thing!

4 comments:

  1. tresann i am your biggest fan! and basically nothing is too juicy for my ears! so you better keep me in the loop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do that! hahaha and I am so glad to hear you are my biggest fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invite me please I'd love to stay in the loop! Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, all those poor men that are in love with you and use your blog to stalk you -- what are you going to say to them??? :)

    ReplyDelete