Saturday, February 23, 2008
The one I promised....
HAhaha so I said that I wanted to write a "scandalous" blog, but had to turn my blog private first.......hahhaa okay so it's really not all that scandalous. But if you have older brother/sister feelings towards me, maybe you will.......I dunno. So here is the gist! There is this boy who has asked me on a date, two to be precise. Well this guy is a very nice boy, not a member of the church, and acts as though he very well could be! So where is the scandalous part in it all? Well you see, each date has involved a movie in it at some point and Tresann has come to find out that she is a snuggler. Or as some of her friends have put it, a snuggle slut! And to make it more scandalous, this young man has held her hand while snuggling...........and I do nothing to stop him! Uh oh! So basically sometime soon, perhaps the next date that he was mentioning, I will have to let him know that I can really only just be friends. Yes I can only be friends with him, the whole religious aspect is part of that reason.........but there you have it folks! The scandalous blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
S-C-A-N-D-O-L-O-U-S! Well there is my Fergie moment! Probably not as Rachel pointed out to me once I love those spelling songs! Well to be honest I can't believe I waited a whole week for that and that you had to privatize! Ha Ha! I think you should be inviting this boy to FHE or church or something!!
ReplyDeleteTresann, you hand holder you, I will talk with you tomorrow (get talk, in church, hahah) Haha!