Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tag! You're it!!!

Hahaha so I have been tagged by my Seminary teacher and friend! Here are the rules:

A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names

Fact: I love to dance! Okay, so I may not be very good....but if the guy leads I can follow and make the both of us look pretty good. (Well at least that is what I have been told)!!!!! =P But seriously I love to learn new dance moves, combine different dancing techniques; such as Swing with salsa. I am trying to learn to love dips.......or whatever it is really called when the guy leans you back, or you free fall, and you have to trust that he is there and will catch you and not let you fall! I also love the cheesy faces that me and my girls make at the dances when we dance to the fast songs!!!

Habit: I crack my knuckles and my neck and my back. Yeah probably not the best. Oh!! I also crack my wrists and pop my shoulders back into place. Sounds disgusting right?? Well sadly I have to do this to make my joints feel comfortable half the time! I blame the violin!!!! Basically I also have to do this right before I play my violin, half the time I am just stretching and than CRACK!!! hahahah If you are one of those people who finds it disgusting, please let me know so I will make a conscience effort to not do it around you!

Fact: I am involved in a maddening affair. Actually,........well honestly......, Yeah it's an affair. Hahahahaa I am talking about a gentleman who I will describe to you as he is described to my Branch! He is from France, he has been in the hospital recently because of all the abuse I give him, he and I have been together for a few years now, I get a lot of action from him and it is constantly visible as a "hicky" on my neck. Most of the action occurs in the basement, his name is Laurie Charles Berlioz, every weekend he stays at my place but normally he lives on campus, he goes to church with me every now and again, and OH!!! Every boy that wants my attention, has to compete with him. Okay, okay, okay. Before you begin to think I am a very scandalous girl......which apparently I am (but that's a different story), let me clarify. This "boy" is my violin!!! hahahhaa but it is completely true. I am in an affair.....which is a good thing because then I will improve in my major!!! hahahhahaaha!

Habit: I check my email every time I get a chance. For sure every morning before I leave for school, when I get home from school, and every evening before I go to bed. Of course I also check it in between homework assignments, studying, reading text books, cooking, if I have a few spare minutes in between classes but not enough time to practice......basically I am addicted to communication.

Fact: I love Christmas time/Thanksgiving time!!! I love the mood that is puts the world in. The Giving, Love, Charity, Service Projects, Happy, Laughing.......etc. I think you get my point! I also love the Christmas lights, the colder weather, the leaves changing colors and crunching beneath my feet! I love MASHED POTATOES!!!

Habit: I push snooze. Not just once, but ummmm......depends on the day and how much time I know I have until I will be rushing to get out of the door! Sadly it could be up to 30 minutes!!!!! I really need to work on that! Yikes!!

Well there you have my 6 things!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

Sadly I don't know of anyone other than Ariel who has one of these.....or who else reads my blog!!! So.....I tag Ariel and anyone else who reads this!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love mashed potatoes too! AND Snooze... oh dear! This little affair sounds ... fun! And I too am addicted... LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete