Monday, September 17, 2007

Wow!

I had the most amazing 3 hour discussion with a friend of mine who I honestly am beginning to consider one of my best friends......best friends.....well that's a different topic, but this discussion covered so many topics and so many details that not all can be shared but here are a few things that I learned/discovered.

1. This young man is changing before my eyes and it amazes me
2. I can do it!
3. Relax
4. The world is amazing
5. stop thinking too much
6. people can actually love me for who I am and not judge me!
7. I enjoy every minute that I have with this young man, talking, crying, laughing, everything!
8. I am so glad that he had the courage to talk to me and that he can still talk to me
9. we all can be the person we long to become
10. I will always remember and cherish this friendship and the moments/hours that we spend and have spent together

1 comment:

  1. Wow is right! What a neat friendship! And what great insights! Wish I had learned those at 19 instead of , well.... You go girl!

    ReplyDelete