Monday, September 10, 2007

The Update!!!

Thank you for your prayers and patience!!! So here is the update!! Whoot whoot!! Some suggestions were asked about what I’ve been up to so I will try to answer those as well!!

No matter how much hard work I have, it has become an obviously necessary factor that I have fun as well. My fun includes: Branch Activities, FHE, Church, Football Games, Institute Choir, YSA Volleyball, and Dances. Sure there might be other things but those mentioned pretty much happen every week!!!

Apartment life is bueno. I have had some issues with my roommie, but they seem to slowly be working themselves out. It’s crazy how different it is to live with someone verses having fun doing things together and then parting ways! So any suggestions on how you might have done chores with roommies; such as dishes, cleaning, the works… But I really like where I’m at, though it’s horrible to see the money disappear each month. Where as in the dorms it was one huge bulk at the beginning of the semesters! The food is definitely much better on the weekends compared to what I had to eat during the weekends all last year! Though I should let you know that we are eating healthy, well rounded meals.

How do I manage the huge load? Hmmm good question, let me ponder this for a minute…
Lots of praying, daily time management fixing, and living from day to day, hour by hour……and prioritizing! But I also give my parents calls and they help me realize when I’m making a too big a deal out of things, or help me to figure out a different approach to take!!

I still have the same church calling of the education counselor for Relief Society. (1st Counselor)

Boys: what a topic! I have become a “Just Friends” kind of girl right now. You see, I am having a maddening affair with Laurie, my violin. So with school on top of that I don’t have time for any “commitment” relationships, but I am all for the going and having a good date weekends! And I actually have had one of those recently! Labor day I went on a double and we went bouldering for about 3.5 hours and then went to lunch and saw the movie 1408! It was a fun date!

Institute- well I am taking a Tuesday night class and I am also in the choir!! I love institute!!!!!

Have you ever had those days, weeks, months, where you really don’t feel pretty or feel up to trying to make yourself pretty in the worldly sense? Well recently I’ve received many comments about how pretty I am, and they have caught me off guard because they are said on the days where I am in my crummy clothes and with barely any make-up on! I have also received complements on my modest dress! But they have given me the biggest boost, and I have really been in need of that. And these gentlemen who have made these comments made them in a very sincere way and I knew that they meant it. I am so grateful.

I am so grateful for the people in my life. I am so glad for these trials that I have, sure I have a love hate relationship with school but doesn’t everyone?!?! I am happy to be where I’m at at this point in my life and I can’t wait to see where I’m at in a decade!

Anything else you want to know or want clarified?

1 comment:

  1. Hey cutie! So fun to hear your updates!!! Check out the Sept Ensign, pg 74 "Who does What"

    Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete