So my life has been on the GO since well August 19, 2006!! There really has been no STOP. I CONTINUED taking classes during winter break and I am CURRENTLY taking summer school courses! I've tried having a social life on top of classes and practicing........which hasn't worked in the best way possible. Of course I am glad that I have taken these 3 extra classes during my BREAKS, I will get a little bit AHEAD, but I cannot wait till August 3rd! Not only am I attending a party that day (a food fight none the less) but it is the LAST DAY of my class and I can begin to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!! Following the reading of that book, I plan to read many more until school starts!!! I feel like I have been book DEPRIVED this summer. Sure I've read my text books, but I'm CRAVING a book where I can UNLEASH my imagination! I can't wait to crack open those books!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
The life of a summertime college student!
So my life has been on the GO since well August 19, 2006!! There really has been no STOP. I CONTINUED taking classes during winter break and I am CURRENTLY taking summer school courses! I've tried having a social life on top of classes and practicing........which hasn't worked in the best way possible. Of course I am glad that I have taken these 3 extra classes during my BREAKS, I will get a little bit AHEAD, but I cannot wait till August 3rd! Not only am I attending a party that day (a food fight none the less) but it is the LAST DAY of my class and I can begin to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!! Following the reading of that book, I plan to read many more until school starts!!! I feel like I have been book DEPRIVED this summer. Sure I've read my text books, but I'm CRAVING a book where I can UNLEASH my imagination! I can't wait to crack open those books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I admire people lie you who can restrain themselves from reading a book when they crave it, esp HP! Good luck with the rest of school!
ReplyDelete