Thursday, July 12, 2007

I am blessed

I live in an amazing country. I can run, walk, talk, dance, laugh, smile, write, read, drive, eat, sleep. I was raised in an amazing family who loves me no matter what! I am able to go to college, out of state too!! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I know that it is the true church. I have friends! I have come into contact with many people that have made a lasting, unforgettable impact on my life. I have a laptop, cell phone, apartment, a shower, food, and a car. I have been given the talent to be able to play the violin proficiently! I can sing, play the piano and flute. There is so much more that I could write, but I don't want to sound to full of myself. I am so grateful for all the many opportunities that have come my way and for all the blessings Father has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment