Saturday, April 21, 2007

MUSIC

So I ran into these quotes yesterday and I really like them!

“What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare”.
~from "Leisure," by W.H. Davies

“Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever.”
- June Masters Bacher

“It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time.”
- Chet Atkins (June 20, 1924 - June 30, 2001)

“The trouble with real life is that there's no danger music.”
-Jim Carrey from "The Cable Guy"

“It had never occurred to me before that music and thinking are so much alike. In fact you could say music is another way of thinking, or maybe thinking is another kind of music.“
- Ursula K. Le Guin


“Music is like the ocean, you always see waves coming and going, it’s not like the desert.”

Dr. Francisco Caban


I think that they are fabulous!!! They've made me think a little bit more about what I'm doing with music in my life!

1 comment:

  1. tresann! music is love in search of a word!! and doodeedoo de doo! i love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete