Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Absolute Favorite Weekend That Happens Twice a Year!

My absolute favorite weekend that happens twice a year is here! I love when the weather starts to cool down, I love that pumpkin becomes a popular flavor in foods, I absolutely love conference! 

You can go here to see all the different ways you can view it!
It is the weekend that I soak in all the words that Heavenly Father wants so much for us to hear. It's the time where I get to reflect on my spiritual and non-spiritual habits and see how I am doing, where I might need to work harder, or stress less! Sometimes this weekend is when I realize how empty my vessel, as in the parable of the 10 virgins, has or hasn't become. 
I have found over the years that each session of conference has at least one talk that I feel was 100% meant for me! That Heavenly Father specifically directed a particular leader to write his/her talk with the direction I need to move forward in my life. I also found that if I get dressed in my sunday best and watch conference, I am less prone to fall asleep! 
I am so grateful to know that there are living prophets and apostles on the earth today and that they are here helping us get back to our Heavenly Father! 

I'm sorry this got posted late! I thought it would automatically post this morning, obviously it didn't....I'll have to figure out why later! 
For now, I hope you take a look and maybe even try watching tomorrow! 
If anything I think the music is amazing!
So far these are the selections available with separate links that I LOVED!
I hope you enjoy them as well!


Be on the look out for when I post about the talks that felt like they were written just for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment