29. Things you've learned that school won't teach you.
**********
I've learned that God loves me, I am His daughter and He knows all of my trials, sorrows, pains, and aches.
I've learned that God knows more about me than I currently know about myself, and He will only give me challenges that He knows I can handle.
I've learned that when both parties in a marriage want it to improve and want the love to grow, it can!
I've learned that no matter how often I get my blood drawn I'm still a wimp.
I've learned to trust myself and not worry about others thoughts towards my life, appearance, and decisions. Only I know why things in my life are the way they are. =)
I've learned to trust in God's timing, while doing my best to allow/help His timing in my life.
I've learned a lot more....but I'd rather not overwhelm you!
=)
I've learned that God knows more about me than I currently know about myself, and He will only give me challenges that He knows I can handle.
I've learned that when both parties in a marriage want it to improve and want the love to grow, it can!
I've learned that no matter how often I get my blood drawn I'm still a wimp.
I've learned to trust myself and not worry about others thoughts towards my life, appearance, and decisions. Only I know why things in my life are the way they are. =)
I've learned to trust in God's timing, while doing my best to allow/help His timing in my life.
I've learned a lot more....but I'd rather not overwhelm you!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment