Thursday, May 30, 2013

14/31 Things: Public Apology

{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}

14. Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.



**********

My darling husband, 
I need to apologize for two things....
1. The stink in the bathroom
2. My hair

You see, I couldn't help myself yesterday!
I just HAD to paint my toes.
They were getting long, gross and they were chipping...
So I just hunkered down and conquered!
But then I decided I wanted to paint my finger nails
(something I don't normally do)
Sorry that I doubled the normal amount of stench!
I will do better about finding a place that allows better air cycling next time!
=)

And for my hair....well that's a hard one...
You see, I just can't control this mane that constantly sheds!
I am sorry that it is all over the floors, clogging drains, in our bed, and even embedded in your clothes!
ugh
SO EMBARRASSING!
I am ready to just chop my hair off so that the hair that falls out is shorter and less of an irritating mess.
But then I have to figure out what hairstyle works and doesn't.....which one you would like....
Then I remember that I was wanting to grow my hair out, so the long shedding hair remains.
You see, it's this constant internal battle about my hair that I haven't found the solution for yet!
I am sorry that you are caught in the middle of this tangled mess.

I feel so much better that this is out in the open now!
=)

Love you Babe!

p.s. Sorry about the funky font....I've tried to fix it, but it just isn't working!

No comments:

Post a Comment