Monday, February 11, 2013

Bump on the Head

This afternoon I was running down the stairs to the basement to get some coupons I printed off.
Well on the last two steps there's this over hang cause the ceiling down there is pretty low.
Anyway I either got some air or just forgot in my effort to move fast.
Can you see it?
There's a red gash and a bump!
I couldn't get a good picture of the ceiling, but I damaged it just as much as it did me!
The paint is peeled off in three sections
and there is a strand of my hair attached to the ceiling!
You're going to have to trust me or ask Mr. Dawson.
It took forever to get 3 ibuprofen to take effect and then it wore off REALLY quick!
I sure hope that the bump doesn't turn too purple or huge tomorrow....all the kids I teach will be asking questions and to have to tell them over and over again would just be a pain!
That's the story for today!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry... I've done the same thing before... ouch! If your kids ask, you could actually come up with a something cute, fun.... though they might just like to know that their teacher is human and can bump into walls too :)

    ReplyDelete