Sunday, January 20, 2013

Right Direction

I was asked a question today by one of my friends at church.
She was asking about our plans for adoption and if we were so stressed about it.
My answer, "No, not as stressed as thinking about fertility treatments!"
Which is totally true!
But I didn't realize until asked this question that I am honestly not stressed.
Life seems so much easier, better, happier!
I am really not stressed at all about doing this paperwork and better understanding adoption.
By realizing this I am realizing that this truly is what our Heavenly Father wants us to do.
We are on the right path, going the right direction.
I actually couldn't be more excited about all of this!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you guys!!! I am glad that you are going for it!!! I have known so many people that have been so blessed by adoption!!! rootin for ya!

    ReplyDelete