Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Cold, A Chipped Crown, and Christmas

Happy day before Christmas Eve!

Here's the down low!
Ellie got a cold and a cough....maybe 2 days ago.
I caught her cold and a throat tickle yesterday, trying to keep it from turning into a full blown sinus infection.
ALL my colds quickly turn evil on me!
Mr. Dawson got me some sinus meds that I can feel are doing their magic
(I just want it to work faster!)
Mr. Dawson chipped a crown on his tooth Thursday while eating pancakes.
PANCAKES!!!!
Mr. Dawson being a he-man tough guy, didn't tell me that he was in pain
LOTS OF PAIN
So I just thought that he would be okay, then Friday evening 30 minutes before most dentist offices close I was enlightened into how much pain he was really in!
No dental office would take us that evening or even in one of their emergency slots.
December 26th at 9:50am is his appointment!
Luckily we found an office with availability before January!

We are praying that the colds go away and that he will be in less pain by Christmas Day!
That way we can enjoy the fun!

May you all be blessed with good health Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment