Friday, June 22, 2012

Movie Review

Now I am no "real" movie critic.
But I am a critic and judge movies.
Of course it's usually only friends and family, and of course the Mr., that hear my judgements!
=)
We just saw Mirror Mirror tonight.
I thought it was fantastically done!
I laughed through it.
And let be honest, the dwarfs are the ones who really made the show!
I would recommend this movie to anyone.
Oh.
What?
You mean to say you already saw it!?
Yeah, the Mr. and I are kinda slow on some movies....

The Avengers on the other hand...we saw that 2-3 weeks after it had been out....
FANTASTIC!
And I might also happen to think that one or two of the avengers is hot...
But let's not get started on that!
;-)

These are only my opinions which no one but me will most likely highly value, just wanted to share!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment