There is this lovely lady who made my day today.
okay, it was really on Friday....I just took forever to post!
She told me that I can't move to another city because she wants us to have babies together, talk walks to the park, have play dates, and live near each other!
I have never been told by someone that they would want to do all that with me.
I kept my true feelings inside, but showed (I hope) how grateful I was that she would say such things!
(there were a few people who heard this conversation)
It's not until now that I am able to truly pour out my tears as I re-write what she said and feel so privileged that a woman like her, would want to not only associate with me on a more than weekly basis, but would also want to raise her kids where I could influence them!
I feel honored and blessed.
I can only hope that someday that could happen!
I truly hope it's not until we are in heaven when we are allowed this privilege!
No comments:
Post a Comment