Friday, January 6, 2012

Revamp

My hair needs a revamp
I tried it with a hair cut before Thanksgiving
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be doing what I hoped it would for me.
I think it might be because my hair is in the between stage of short or long
Any helpful hints for me to keep growing my hair out?
Or pictures of short hairdos I should do?
I really want to do a pixie type cut like this or this
There are these other ones two that are longer...
I am just afraid that my facial structure/chubby cheeks wouldn't do well with these.
If anyone objects to my frights of these haircuts please tell me why 
and 
will you come with me to get my hair did!? 
or suggest a person to do it for me!

2 comments:

  1. I personally love love love the 3rd "this"!!! The cut on jessica alba. I think that it would look awesome with your face structure. How Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try a pixie cut but have never been brave enough to do it. I also want to dye my hair a funky color but that probably won't ever happen. Any way, I say just go for it, your hair would be super cute short because it's so curly.

    ReplyDelete