Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My heart goes out

I found this blog today, from a link on a blog I regularly stalk.
This wonderful lady is so strong
She has had so many challenges in the past 4 months.
As you read her posts
(I only read the more recent ones)
You can tell that she has such a strong testimony in the gospel
And I am so glad that she has the gospel
That way she KNOWS she can see her loved ones again!

As a warning:
You will cry as you read

It has helped me realize today just how blessed I am

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Thank you for sharing this. This was absolutely heartbreaking but such an example of strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must stalk the same blog as I saw this posted today too :0) Such an example of faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. That would take so much courage!

    ReplyDelete