Monday, November 28, 2011

6 gratefuls

23. I am grateful that we have friends willing to wake up at the crack of dawn to drive us to the airport
24. I am grateful for family!
We had the most wonderful Thanksgiving this year.
We played apple smatter and regular baseball (without official teams). 
We even took turns riding the horse!
25. I am grateful for extended family living near my parents so we can visit them too!
26. I am grateful for Mr. Dawson.
He was so helpful with my grandparents.
Answering computer questions, helping hang 3 sets of christmas lights...and so much more!
27. I am grateful for my mom letting me make the Thanksgiving rolls this year with a new recipe and new idea!
We put slips of paper that had what people were thankful for and so it was like a fortune crescent roll!
28. I am grateful for my daughter being like Dopey.
Yes that is right.
Dopey from the Snow White
She can't get enough kisses!
When she wants one she walks to me with her lips puckered ready for a smooch!
Normal she asks for at least 5 within a minute!
It's so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment