Monday, October 17, 2011

Creations of the past few weeks, and Half of #90

First off...
The last week of September I went to Arizona for the day to sew with my mom
With her help I half created this puppy, and then finished it a week later at home!
He was dubbed "Leonard" by Mr. Dawson.





Next is a calzone we created....actually two of them. (His and Her's)


Lastly here is the First half of #90 (make two things off of Pinterest)
This is the link I followed
It took me WAY too long! 
I had major problems with my first attempt too
I fixed the skirt in 40 before we had to leave for church.
Needless to say, if it takes you longer than an hour, something is probably wrong!
(please ignore my face in the first pic, I didn't know Mr. Dawson was taking the picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment