Sunday, September 25, 2011

13 days later

Hello world!
I feel I should update you but there is not much I can think to write.

Over coming the spending habit...
doing okay except for needing to buy some food for the kid with the card, maybe food for us too =S

The Relief Society Broadcast...
Many of you have probably already heard the ravings about Pres. Uchtdorf's talk, 
if you didn't hear it yourself.
I must admit something.
Before Pres. Uchtdorf was called as an apostle, 
every talk that was spoken by Pres. Monson spoke directly to me
and occasionally Elder Hollands did.
NOW
Pres. Uchtdorf's talks ALWAYS speak to me and Elder Holland has steadily inclined in speaking to me.

Little Miss:
She is figuring out where her nose, eyes, ears, and hair are.
She's learning to blow kisses
As of 9/14 she has learned how to say grandpa...(pa)
She know where my nose is and where Mr. Dawson's nose is
She is slowly loving the shower again, still prefers baths
She learned to say:
Banana- ba
Baby- baba
bottle- ba...while pointing to the bottle
and she randomly repeated the word "poop" earlier today
(gross, I know)
She knows when she is ready for a nap
and semi knows when she is ready for bed
We have also developed a pattern for our little afternoon walk and she knows exactly how it goes!
To the trash can, back towards home, to the stairs, to the mailbox, back home and to the tomatoes!
She also has figured out that if she just gives up walking and sits down, I will pick her up!
=)

Mr. Dawson
Took the GRE yesterday, saturday, and believes he did OK
(I think he did better!)
Currently cooking rolls with a new recipe for dinner!

Me...
Sewed a dress, I will post pictures later this week.
Taking tests to get certified to teach the Suzuki Method
Playing with Ellie and loving the new things she learns!
Trying to apply the 5 forget-me-not steps to my life

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment