Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick Little Something

There is so much I wish to say, 
but unfortunately I don't know how I feel about sharing it publicly...so I must go find my journal...
BUT I can tell you this:

The future scares me.
Like scares me the way an intense movie does
...let's use The Dark Knight as the example...
If I watch this movie right before bed I have to read/watch something happy
If I don't and just turn out the lights, I sleep with my head under the covers
(until I can't breathe, and then I open the covers just a smidgen)
I am terrified of what my little girl will be faced with.
I have recently had the opportunity to get closer to my sisters and be more of a part of their life.
The trials they are facing, I never faced at their age.
I don't know if I could have handled it at their age.
What trials will my daughter be facing!?
How much sooner will she face these trials?!

Personally,
I hate Satan and his helpers.
I hate that they know what they can do to tear up the world.

I LOVE that people not of my religion see this.
I LOVE that many of them feel the same way as me.
I just wish that many, many, many others could see the same things.
I wish there was an easier plan of action.
But I will stand strong.
I will be the best example I can be.
I will not let Satan grab hold of me.
I can and will be steadfast.

I hope and pray that many others will continue to show their strength and not falter.
We all cannot personally have our names proclaimed world wide with how we are changing things,
but we can change one child's life, 
even if it is not our own,
And we can guide them in a direction that can change the world.

It is my goal to help children realize their capacity and their heritage
That they are children of God
He created them
He designed them
He LOVES them
He is always there for them

What greater knowledge is there in this whole entire planet?
I hope that each of you know this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment