Friday, April 8, 2011

Hi There!

Dear World, 

I am alive.
Barely.
But alive.
I am now the mother of an 8 month old.
I passed my preview!
My senior recital is in one week one day!
The child is not sleeping through the night.
So not only is school, teaching/work, and doing homework/practicing killing us,
we have a child who is out to make us more exhausted!
Is it okay that I am having thoughts of giving Nyquil to my child so she sleeps longer than 4 hours at a time?

I watched the 3rd Episode of the second season of Glee today.
I cried.
But it was a good cry.
Some of those songs I needed to hear.
Also, my new motto...
"God doesn't make mistakes."

I am so ready to graduate, though why do they have so many forms with so many different deadlines I have to remember...
rude
One other good thing...
Not ever having to deal with the extreme politics that exist in the UNM music department!
Once I graduate....but by the 16th I should basically be done.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we are all barely alive over here.

Off to go fill some of those grad forms!

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I hated those forms too! Graduating and getting out of college is definately worth it though. Good luck at your recital. I wish I could be there. I'll be praying for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm increcibly proud of you!! From a cute, bubbly little girl, to a beautiful young woman, to a gorgeous bride and wonderful mommy.... YOU ARE AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete