I have decided I must not be a true music major.
I've always know I was different than the other music kids,
but today it is evident!
Today was a snow day.
All classes cancelled!
My music friends on facebook all have statuses regarding how they get extra time to practice today since there are no classes!
Well, I am actually doing:
Laundry
Playing with Baby Girl
Cleaning the house
Fixing dinner with the scraps we have
Possibly painting my nails
Maybe sewing a few things
Organizing the baby's old clothes into groups of saving or hand-me-downs
Watch a movie with the baby
Everything that hasn't been done, but needs to be done!
=)
Hmmmm....maybe for the next 14 weeks I need to change my methods....
For now I will enjoy the snow!
p.s. last night I dreamt that our neighbors who are moving gave us their washer!!
Unfortunately when I woke up and was telling Mr. Dawson,
I realized they didn't look anything like our neighbors!
Bummer!
=)
Have a wonderful 1st of February!
No comments:
Post a Comment