Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Actually Won a Contest!

A week back or so, Shabby Apple sent a text out saying the first 50 people to respond back with the name of their favorite dress would get 20% off of it.
I figured I'd give it a shot
thinking there were loads of ladies who were definitely going to be faster than me
Especially because I needed to actually go online to find one that I liked and figure out the name of it!
Well I ended up sending the name "Aloha"
Come to find out today, I WON! 
Now 20% off really isn't that much.
I'd be spending $70 still!
That's a lot of money for just one dress!
I don't think I've spent that much on one in, well, forever.
If you really think it is worth it please help me out by telling me!
Here's what it looks like:
I don't think I have the guts to actually purchase it.

5 comments:

  1. Oooooo that is a pretty one! I don't think I could spend that much on a dress for myself either! Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a super cute dress...and modest. But I am with you, not sure it is worth that much money.
    Love and miss ya -- Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute dress! Maybe you can get Justin or your parents to buy it for you and give it to you for a holiday. It might work. Would you regret it if you didn't?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could get it for me! :) Love ya sissy!
    -Kia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom and I think that it would be pretty for a recital, but is it possible to try it on before you buy it???? I say... Pray about it... JUST KIDDING!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete