Finally I am writing about us...
Unfortunately I don't have as many pictures as I thought I had!
So here are the few that we have
Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Dawson (Shirts Courtesy of Elder Van Drew)
Matching Cousin Carly!
First experience with peas. Can you tell she wanted more!?
This is how She has to sit in her chair to eat, we are working on changing that.
Watching a movie so mom can make dinner...
We spent Christmas and New Years in Arizona, then spent a week in Colorado!
Now school is fortunately, yet unfortunately, underway.
It will be a busy semester for Mr. Dawson
He has begun a blog for school purposes that you are welcome to follow!
I will be preparing for my Senior and FINAL solo recital before I graduate.
When it is more final, I would hope that all of you would come to the recital!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment