Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Official, I'm a Contributor!

So it seems as if Tresann has changed the blog to be a family blog? Or at least I can post things now! But I don't know how to do any of the fancy stuff that Tresann does yet. To be totally honest with you I had never heard of a blog before I met Tresann. If you haven't figured it out yet, this is Justin Dawson, aka Mr. Dawson.Let me catch you up on my life up until now...

Life has had its ups and downs, I married an amazing woman about 2 years ago, and now we have the cutest baby ever! That about sums it up.

Words of Wisdom...

At church today I was sitting there and I noticed something on my suit coat sleeve. It looked like I got mustard on it. But it wasn't mustard... Note to self do not change the baby's diaper while wearing a suit jacket, or any loose/long sleeved shirt/jacket for that matter. Just thought I should pass on these pearls of wisdom.

Tah-tah for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yay justin! I'm glad you were promoted to a contributor!! And I love your words of wisdom! They literally made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete