I have always had a tiny sweet tooth, but cared more for salty things!
Then I got pregnant...
Ever since it seems that all I want is sweets!
When I was pregnant I preferred candy or ice cream during a movie rather than popcorn!
(and that is a heinous crime with my family!)
And now, sweets are still my go to treat...
This is not good for my health!!!
But it does make Mr. Dawson love me more!
hhaaha cause now I offer to make sweet A LOT more often
(he has a REALLY big sweet tooth)
Other news...
If you didn't already know this, I married a nerd!
Of course I knew this from the start,
I honestly don't think that I would have been able to marry someone who wasn't a nerd!
Anyway yesterday he received his grades for this big project that his class was working on.
This project was divided into 4 segments.
He told me the top grades for each segment...
99, 94, 100, 98
and then proceeded to tell me he had received
54, 67, 72, and 80
I congratulated him on the last two and asked what the professor didn't like on the first two.
His response,
"I was only kidding. I did better. 90, 94, 93, 98. But thanks for the support!"
HA! He got the top score twice!
And apparently the best average in the class was a 94.9 and Mr. Dawson received a 93.75!
OH how I love my Mr. Dawson!
I should also tell you that we celebrated by making a dessert called Taffy Apple Pizza.
It's a big sugar cookie with peanut butter and cream cheese frosting
Apples on top with ground cinnamon and carmel!
Mr. Dawson's choice!
(what did I tell you about the sweet tooth!?)
It's a big sugar cookie with peanut butter and cream cheese frosting
Apples on top with ground cinnamon and carmel!
Mr. Dawson's choice!
(what did I tell you about the sweet tooth!?)
Here is the "maybe" for the day!
Maybe . . You should dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you dream of, and want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment