Last night little miss slept in her own room!
Yes that is right, at 13 days I separated her from me.
hahaha
Actually it really wasn't that bad.
It actually woke me up a bit more to have to get out of bed to feed her
Then in celebration of being exactly 2 weeks old she got her heal pricked to have standard tests done.
(I think she was seriously back there at 11:29AM!)
Shout out to my Mr. Dawson for being the brave man he is!
I can't stand needles or being pricked
And to see my little girl get pricked....HECK NO!
So Mr. Dawson held little miss and took her back in the lab while mommie stayed in the waiting room.
Of course I could hear her cries...oh so sad!
But I am oh so grateful to Mr. Dawson.
Mr. Dawson said that little miss was very brave.
She didn't start crying until they were squeezing her heal to get the blood out,
the prick didn't bother her!
But you can tell she was a bit traumatized.
She's very cuddly and sleepy compared to normal.
(I don't mind!) =)
The big accomplishment of today, so far...
She got weighed at the labs and weighed a whopping 7lbs 15.5 oz!
Of course she still had on her diaper, but she's almost 8lbs!!
My little girl is growing fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment