HOLY HECK!
Babies are expensive.
I knew that buying diapers and things like that would cost
But these hospital bills!!!!!!!!
YIKES!
Thank goodness for insurance!
On a happier note being pregnant is the best way to gain and loose weight.
Seriously
So over a 9 month period you gain 30ish pounds
but it's a slow process and you don't notice it right away, so it doesn't freak you out.
Greatest thing ever is stepping on the scale after delivery!
First day home, already lost 5 pounds!
Within 3 days, 15lbs.
11 days = 25 lbs.
!!!!!!!
Only bummer?
Your hips expand.
So even though you've lost weight,
you may not fit into your pre-pregnancy pants as soon as you'd like
But hey! I am counting my blessings as to how well my recovery is going!
Baby update:
The little one had her 2 week doctor appointment today.
Officially weighs 7lbs 9oz!
healthy and strong
Freaked mom out this morning with the umbilical cord!
It was after the 6am feeding she wanted...
I was changing her diaper, AGAIN,
When I pulled up her onesie I see this black thing sitting on her diaper.
I freak out thinking, "How did a roach get on my baby!!!!"
Then I realize, it's dark and I am delirious, that it is her umbilical cord!
It fell off today!
Shortly she will be able to take full fledged big girl baths!
So excited!
Oh!
Because of her ubber cuteness she has been helping mom out with getting things done at UNM.
You see I FINALLY was able to get in-state tuition granted to me
after I saw a whole bunch of people who just adored her and were amazed she's only 11 days old
Also I was able to get a music counselor too help me out yesterday, and today,
when there were no more available times!
YESSSsssssss!
p.s. Rachel, don't worry about the outfit, Ellie is drowning is lots of her clothes, she will still fit!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment