Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby love and other minor thoughts

Ellie is darling.
Okay, I know everyone thinks their kid is the cutest
but seriously let me tell you about what she did yesterday!

She had finished eating lunch and was perched on my shoulder while I ate my lunch.
Suddenly her face, mouth wide open comes swooping into my cheek.
She keeps it there a second and then removes her face and does it again.
(This was all controlled by her...not accidental face plants!)
Then I pulled her away from my shoulder and asked,
"Are you giving momma kisses?"
Her response was the biggest smile!
So I kissed her on the forehead saying, "momma kissed you!"
and she responded with her big ol' smile!

other things on my mind....
have you seen how celebrities are cutting their hair in what is being called the "pixie" cut?
I wish I was that daring and that my hair was naturally straight
That way I could try it out...
But of course I always get attached to my hair once it grows out and regret cutting it short when I do.

oh!
I am slowly fitting back into my pre-prgnancy clothes!
It's an awesome feeling
I just hope that I will be able to fit into my jeans when the weather officially changes!

Just some of the thoughts going through my head lately

1 comment: