I officially have 4 days 15 hours and 20ish minutes until my preview.
Many of you may be wondering what that is.
Preview: verb; persons attaining a degree in music are forced to undergo excruciating hard work and stress in order to prove to 3 music professors that they know their music and are eligible to perform their desired recital,
be it Junior, Senior, Pedagogy, or anything mandated by the University as necessary proof that you can play your instrument and the recital counts towards graduation.
If you don't pass the preview, you schedule another preview and another recital date.
In the words of Carmelo de los Santos, (my professor):
"The recital is nothing compared to the preview. The preview is the recital and the recital is being able to dress up and play your violin for family and friends."
PLEASE be thinking of me on Tuesday, March 7th at 1:50-PM. I won't reject any prayers sent my way.
I am beginning to get nervous and really just want all of this to work out as planned!
I have faith in you... you've worked hard. Heavenly Father will step in and make the rest happen. So... no worries dear girl, the preview will rock your professors' socks off :) Just let me know how far the socks went!!
ReplyDeleteIt's not as bad as they make it out to be, I know you can do it.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing your preview is today. Good luck, you'll do fine.
ReplyDelete